Cemtech is proud to invite you to the 12th edition of its Middle East & Africa conference and exhibition, taking place at the Grand Hyatt Dubai (UAE) on 19-22 February 2017.
Established as the event for cement professionals in the Middle East and African markets, Cemtech MEA regularly attracts delegates from over 35 nations keen to network with other senior industry executives.
Participants will gain insights into the latest market trends and drivers for change in our industry. Country profiles, trade reports and regional forecasts will provide the context for a comprehensive technical programme featuring new projects, the latest technologies and best practice in cement manufacturing. Expect stimulating case studies tackling key issues such as plant optimisation, alternative fuel systems and their implementation, new plant construction and much more.
Exceptional hospitality, a hallmark of the Cemtech experience, is to be expected at our MEA 2017 event, where we will offer lunches, evening receptions and the renowned Gala Dinner, as well as complimentary sightseeing tours for accompanying partners. A tour of local cement plants will offer the chance to appreciate the challenges and successes facing producers in the UAE.
Join us for a three-day meeting in Dubai where you will be one of 300 cement sector professionals to:
- Review both global and regional cement market trends and forecasts
- Access world-class technologies at our international equipment exhibition
- Meet industry experts and explore ways to optimise your plant
- Network with industry leaders and cement sector professionals from over 30 countries
Cemtech prides itself on the quality and expertise of its speakers, and MEA 2017 will be no exception. Speakers confirmed for this years' event include:
- Emerging markets and global recovery: John Fraser-Andrews, HSBC Bank Plc (UK)
- Middle East construction markets and outlook for 2017-18: Matthias Herles, IHS Markit (Saudi Arabia)
- Cement in Africa – calm after the storm? Tony Hadley, Baobab Advisory (France)
- Industry consolidation in the Indian cement sector and market outlook: Alok Agarwal (India)
- Excellence in sustainability, excellence in profitability: Jim O’Brien, Jim O’Brien CSR Consulting (Ireland)
- 12MW waste heat recovery power plant – performance review: S. Raja, Fujairah Cement Industries (UAE)
- Kiln reviews to improve efficiency, output and production costs: Der Volker Hoenig, VDZ GmbH (Germany)
- Operational experiences for raw material and cement grinding with MVR mills and the MultiDrive system: Patrick Heyd, Gebr. Pfeiffer SE (Germany)
And many more…
The Cemtech exhibition, running parallel to the conference, will again provide an important space for delegates to network and interact with a range of technology suppliers. Companies exhibiting include:
Al-Ghadeer Packaging Materials factory – Bedeschi SPA/CTP Team – Beumer – Boldrocchi – Castolin Eutectic – Cemengal – Ecospray – Fives – Fons Technology International – Gebr. Pfeiffer – INFORM GmbH – InterCem Engineering – KHD Humboldt Wedag GmbH – Redecam – Thermo Fisher Scientific – Thermoteknix – VisionTir
Register now to take advantage of the early-bird rate and save US$375!