Cemtech is proud to invite you to the 12th edition of its Middle East & Africa conference and exhibition, taking place at the Grand Hyatt Dubai (UAE) on 19-22 February 2017.
Established as the event for cement professionals in the Middle East and African markets, Cemtech MEA regularly attracts delegates from over 35 nations keen to network with other senior industry executives.
Participants will gain insights into the latest market trends and drivers for change in our industry. Country profiles, trade reports and regional forecasts will provide the context for a comprehensive technical programme featuring new projects, the latest technologies and best practice in cement manufacturing. Expect stimulating case studies tackling key issues such as plant optimisation, alternative fuel systems and their implementation, new plant construction and much more.
The Cemtech exhibition, running parallel to the conference, will again provide an important space for delegates to network and interact with a range of technology suppliers, while a tour of local cement plants will offer the chance to appreciate the challenges and successes facing producers in the UAE.
Exceptional hospitality, a hallmark of the Cemtech experience, is to be expected at our MEA 2017 event, where we will offer lunches, evening recept sions and the renowned Gala Dinner, as well as complimentary sightseeing tours for accompanying partners.
Join us for a three-day meeting in Dubai where you will be one of 300 cement sector professionals to:
- Review both global and regional cement market trends and forecasts
- Access world-class technologies at our international equipment exhibition
- Meet industry experts and explore ways to optimise your plant
- Network with industry leaders and cement sector professionals from over 30 countries
CALL FOR PAPERS!
Key themes to be addressed at this conference will include:
- Global and regional cement markets
- Regional trade and distribution
- Plant expansion and upgrade projects
- Environmental sustainability and energy efficiency
- Alternative fuels
- Grinding systems
- Process optimisation
- Emissions control and monitoring
Send your presentation proposal to info@Cemtech.com by 27 October 2016 if you would like to present at this event.