kesavaraj
22 posts
TimePosted 10/12/2008 10:49:28
kesavaraj says

Waste Heat Recovery system

Dear all,

Greetings,

I need estimation of a waste heat Recovery system *** power generation plant for indian cement plant.Possibly could you please mail me the estimation split up.

If you have hands on experience with such system ,please let me know.

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

guddu
32 posts
TimePosted 10/12/2008 14:13:24
guddu says

Re: Waste Heat Recovery system

Dear Kesav

salutation

Cant avoid being curious about to answer you. Presumable u req complete estimation. This Part of what makes this quistion so interesting is your curiosity to get entire dynamic spec . Accentuating on sub matter i refer the book written by Eusckirchen&cichris , well thats about a patent been tailored by them to give a concrete spec. Well if your focus is from commercial side then it is next to impossible

Rahul Chaubey

Reddy RR
4 posts
TimePosted 12/12/2008 08:50:05
Reddy RR says

Dear Kesavaraj!

There is a plant in India shich has installed this system and running successfully. It is THe India Cements Limited, Vishnupuram Plant (Previously Raasi Cements). I do have a opinion that this system will have a negative influence on the kiln performance. However detailed study is needed to further comment on this subject. The system was supplied by a Japanese company on trial basis.

Best regards

R Reddy

kesavaraj
22 posts
TimePosted 15/12/2008 05:22:20
kesavaraj says

Thanks for your courtesy to reply .