Saprina
28 posts
TimePosted 14/08/2009 06:19:31
Saprina says

Heat Balance

Hey Friends;

Since long time i am trying to find the complete calculation of the kiln system heat balance in the books and documents but till now i couldn't find anything. I will apraciate anyone could send me  the calculation of kiln heat balance. 

thanks

Saprina.girl@hotmail.com

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

Kotiyal
8 posts
TimePosted 23/08/2009 11:41:29
Kotiyal says

Re: Heat Balance

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Dear Saprina,

I have developed software for cement companies which gives you complete analysis of plant operation. The report which takes 15 ~ 30 days time to be submitted will be given to you in one day and  ( our presence is not required). You only have to furnish us with the CCR data.

With this software, a report will be sent to you every week / daily regarding:

1. total heat balance

2. total air balance

3. fuel balance

4. raw material balance

5. loss due to ‘CO’ formation & other radiation loss.

6. kiln, pre heater and cooler condition ( Air, thermal, material )

7. kiln, pre heater and cooler air flow

8. combustion air distribution

9. thermal efficiency of cooler

10. Burner pipe condition

and lots more…………

Oleg Royko
6 posts
TimePosted 28/08/2009 13:27:49

Hi!!

Can i receive heat ballance too??

Er.Hussaini
41 posts
TimePosted 07/09/2009 16:29:21

hello

there goes arab saying "give a piece of bread he goes happy for a meal. give him work he prays life long" . By the way you can find this calculations in following books

1. Cement Engineer's Handbook-Otto Labahn  Page:433-441

ISBN:3-7625-0975-1(http://www.cement.org/bookstore/profile.asp?id=2299)

2.cement manufacturer's handbook-Kurt E.Peray Page:111-116 (English units)

118-124(Metric Units)

ISBN 0-8206-0245-0(http://www.amazon.com/Cement-Manufacturers-Handbook-Kurt-Peray/dp/0820603686)

3.Perry's Handbook of chemical engineers 6th Edition (some part of calculations)

I am sure this books are quite enough to make a precise heat balance of any cement plant. one can make his/her calculations for plant . Refer them and try if u can make a heat balance in any programming language/Spreadsheet

If you still need help just PM me!!