Finnes Of meal
What is optimum finees range for the kiln feed material , if the finess is less than 10% at 90micron what would be effect of efficiency of twins cyclone at top
Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.
Re: Finnes Of meal
There is no optimum fineness range for kiln feed. It varies from Kiln to Kiln. In general finer particle is good for heat exchange but there are some disadvantages also e.g...
- Require more power to grind.
- High grinding media consumption.
- High raw meal circulation.
- Higher chances of cyclone / riser duct jamming.
- Chances of high free lime.
- Chances of ring / ball formation in kiln.
I am telling this from my experience in a particular plant.