Cement Transport by F.K.Pump
Will somebody guide me how to calculate volume and pressure of compressed air is required when following are given:
1. FK Pump size : IBAU Make type “ IB-D251-10”
2. Max. quantity of Cement to be transported. : 100 t/h
3. I/d of Transport Pipe Line : 261mm
4. Horizontal Length of the Pipe Line: For silo#3 : 87m, up to silo# 6: 163m
5. Vertical Lenth of the Pipe Lin;For silo#3 : 49m.for silo#6 : 49m
6. No. of Bends.] : For silo#3 side : 4 nos,For silo#6 side : 8nos
7. Compressor Specifications with respect to Volume & Pressure. 1no. 75.87m3/min,1.76 bar and other 76.5m3/min,1.5bar
8. Pressure of the compressed air near F.K. Pump : same as above.
Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.