shastrib
28 posts
TimePosted 18/01/2011 15:27:12
shastrib says

Liners for gypsum and pozzolan hoppers

Hello All

In the cement plant in which i work, we are plagued by blocked gypsum and pozzolan hoppers whenever there is heavy rainfall. I want to request to my management team to tender for hopper liners to ensure good flow of the material in the hoppers, although it is wet. Any recommendations as to which company is the best, or is there any other solutions besides hopper liners.

Thanks

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

M.Azhar
74 posts
TimePosted 18/01/2011 22:17:59
M.Azhar says

Re: Liners for gypsum and pozzolan hoppers

you can also use blasters at different  positions..  and another option is usage of Heaters......... 

we are using blaster for the clay hopper......... 

fluence sysbacip
46 posts
TimePosted 19/01/2011 06:59:21

My Dear,

Plz try with pure stain leaa steel plates in the conical zone.You will feel the difference.

Regards,

Sheikh

BLM
36 posts
TimePosted 19/01/2011 11:30:28
BLM says

We are having two cement mills with a capacity of 140 tph each, for these mills we provided two gypsum hoppers seperately. Initially we have faced lot of problems because of un even flow of gypsum from hopper, to over come the problem we installed air blasters with a capacity of 50 lts. we succeeded for some extent by this arrangement but not avoided completely. Atlost we arranged polymer lyners in the cone part of the hoppers and achieved good results and now we removed air blosters also.

Regards,

BLM