avisgop
20 posts
TimePosted 29/03/2011 19:41:38
avisgop says

Raw meal to clinker ratio

Dear Ted,

I would like to know what would be the raw meal to clinker ratio, considering the following two cases.

Firstly If the Kiln feed % LOI is 35.4 , the fuel used is gas firing, without bypass and the dust recirculation is around 8% with the dust going to kiln feed bin.No bypass system is present.What would be the raw meal to clinker ratio. Should the dust circulation percentage to be taken into consideration?

Secondly  if the Kiln feed % LOI is 35.4 , the fuel used is gas firing, with bypass of 4% and the dust recirculation is around 8% with the dust going to kiln feed bin.What would be the raw meal to clinker ratio.

Regards

Arvind

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

Ted Krapkat
537 posts
TimePosted 30/03/2011 07:11:29

Re: Raw meal to clinker ratio

Hello Arvind,

Firstly I need to clarify the exact make-up of the kiln feed you are referring to in your examples above.

I assume that the kiln feed (LOI = 35.4%) is material ex kiln feed bin which includes the 8% recirculation dust. Is that correct?

Regards,

Ted.

avisgop
20 posts
TimePosted 30/03/2011 08:02:06
avisgop says

Dear Ted yes it is correct. The kiln dust which gets recirculated to the kiln feed bin LOI is 38.0 % Regards Arvind

avisgop
20 posts
TimePosted 30/03/2011 11:30:54
avisgop says

Dear Ted will there be any difference if we consider the recirculation after the solid flow meter for eg will it be 150tph * 0.92 /1.55 = 1.68 regards Arvind