armankhan
55 posts
TimePosted 07/06/2011 21:10:00
armankhan says

VRM and ball mill circulating load

how can we find VRM n ball mill circulating load

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

Raj Sahu
198 posts
TimePosted 22/06/2011 17:10:01
Raj Sahu says

Re: VRM and ball mill circulating load

Mainly in USA , the term circulating load is more often used than the circulation factor.Circulating load is percentage of coarse return in relation to fines & it can be calculated by : Coarse return TPH X 100 / Mill output TPH.Normal range of cirulating load in a conventional close circuit ball mill is around 100-200%.

Vertical mill normally be operated with a circulating factor through the separator installed of about 3.Furthermore a preseparation does take place between the grinding section and the,mainly over and above the nozzle ring.A very high circulation of material does take place here.Often the circulation factor over the nozzle ring area will be in the range of 15-25,  i.e. 1400% - 2400% circulating load

armankhan
55 posts
TimePosted 09/07/2011 03:47:10
armankhan says

sir how this circulating factor r circulating load will be find in VRM

lalbatros
138 posts
TimePosted 09/07/2011 20:58:26
lalbatros says

I guess this could be measured as usually based on the particle size distribution (PSD) of the separator feed, product and rejects. Based on these three PSD curves, the circulating factor (load) might be evaluated as well as the separation curve. See this reference for the full details:

http://www.mapei.it/dam/Pdf/DAMCatalogue.pdf

On page 34 you will see the Koulen formula that evaluates the circulating load.
I have no idea if the samples needed for these measurements can be obtained in practice or not.