dinhdinh1986
3 posts
TimePosted 26/08/2011 06:21:30

About flow meter in duct, especial cement industry,

Dear all,
Now I'm wondering about the importance of gas/air flow in operating cement plant. In Vietnam, i know some cement plant but i cant find a flow meter in any cement plant (besides some equipments in cement procedure). If ferfect diffirent, you know, the temperature of gas exhaust recovery for cement grinding has low (about 100oC) so i can find many flow meters for collecting data. But in clinker producing, that be ignored. I dont know the reason, pls help me to understand more clearly about that.
I see, we must depend on the temperature and volume of gas/air (m3/h) for optimise or normal operation. Why some cement plant only depend on temperature, sensible, the volume is not important for producing a high quality clinker or cement, and saving energy, so on.
Now if i want to know about some equipments for monitoring gas flow in high-temperature duct ( which temperature more than 600oC), could you help me find a or more solutions for carrying out that.
Thanks much for your support!
Kindly!

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

Vikpro
77 posts
TimePosted 26/08/2011 18:30:43
Vikpro says

Re: About flow meter in duct, especial cement industry,

Dear......

Practically flow meter is not possible in cement industry, mainly due to high temperature, dusty atmosphere, corrosive & abrasive nature of air and coating formation.

But with my software you can get all your flow, heat balance, material balance and many other facilities @ one click.

Send me your mail ID for sample page.

Vikpro

vikprocem@gmail.com

dinhdinh1986
3 posts
TimePosted 29/08/2011 04:11:32

Dear Sir,

I think we have a time to contact before, my email : trandinh1986@gmail.com.

Pls show me how important of flow and volume gas/air in cement procedure. If we know or dont know about it, what are pros and cons in operation and openable an small-scall plant.

Thanks alot!

Cement Viet Nam
18 posts
TimePosted 29/08/2011 09:41:51

Dear Vikpro, Could you please send me your software and teach me how to use it !!! Thanks alot and best regard . PS: you can send me via the email: mandymouse2k4@yahoo.com