elwathig
72 posts
TimePosted 06/10/2015 05:09:07
elwathig says

PH spray system

Dear:Eperts

Could you please provide me some information through your practical experience in the water spray system of preheater cyclone (las stage)

I need the flowings:

1-water required calculations method

2-power saving in the system (ID fan and bag house fan)

3-The advantage and disadvantages for the system

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

gks
153 posts
TimePosted 13/10/2015 02:43:34
gks says

re PH spray system

Dear,

By Ideal gas law  

P1V1/ T1= P2V2/T2

By same fan power and speed PH fan can handle more volume for getting more production .

For reduction of fan sp. power only.

You can drop temp of gas till not change in gas density.

I want know where you want to trail  on down comer duct or spary on top cyclone . 

GKS 

Y

elwathig
72 posts
TimePosted 15/10/2015 08:02:09
elwathig says

re PH spray system

Thank you Sir for comment

We installed this system at last stage of cyclone  specially at the body of twin cyclone and the data of this cyclone as following: Nominal diameter=6 Nominal diameter of gas duct=3.43m And gas duct diameter of preheater fan=2.5m Cyclone inlet temp=450 cyclone out let temp=350 Preheater fan inlet temp =345 Preheater fan capacity=346,000m3/h kw=796 Temp=285 Static pressure inlet=-65 bar static pressure out let=0 bar speed                             =990 rpm mech design temp=434

gks
153 posts
TimePosted 15/10/2015 17:28:53
gks says

re PH spray syste.m

Dear sir,

You want reduced gas  temp. at fan inlet  or want handle exta volume of gas for same flow

If you want reduced gas volume better spray water  below (0.4* D dip tube)  at centre of dip tube at top cyclone and temp will drop around  60-100 0C.and keep  water pump pressure min 36.0Kg/cm2.

If you want spray at top cyclone to PH fan inlet duct  than used water spray with compressed air atomiser.

Regards

GKS