Cemex announced today changes to its senior level organisation, effective April 12, 2011 that includes the departure of Chief Financial Officer Rodrigo Trevino, whose responsibilities will be assumed by Fernando Gonzalez.
Cemex’s operations, now organised in six regions will be led by the following executives, all of whom have served previously in various senior level operating positions within the company:
• Juan Romero, President of Cemex Mexico, who will also oversee Global Technology;
• Karl Watson, Jr., President of Cemex USA;
• Jaime Elizondo, President of Cemex South America and Caribbean, who will also oversee Global Procurement;
• Ignacio Madridejos, President of Cemex Northern Europe, who will also oversee Global Energy and Sustainability;
• Jaime Muguiro, President of Cemex Mediterranean;
• Joaquin Estrada, President of Cemex Asia, who will also oversee Global Trading.
Additionally, Cemex has appointed the following executives to lead the company’s corporate staff functions:
• Fernando A. Gonzalez, Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration, who will also directly assume the role of Chief Financial Officer;
• Juan Pablo San Agustin, Executive Vice President for Strategic Planning and Business Development; and
• Luis Hernandez, Executive Vice President for Organization and Human Resources.
These nine executives will report directly to Cemex’s Chairman and CEO, Lorenzo H. Zambrano and comprise the company’s 10 member Executive Committee.