Lafarge has awarded Fives FCB with a contract for the supply of a new cement grinding plant for its Teresa plant located in the Philippines.
The scope of supply includes:
- raw material feeding: clinker and pulverised coal through connection to the existing circuit, other additives (limestone, gypsum, fly ash) by truck dump
- cement grinding workshop fitted with Fives FCB equipment comprising a Horomill® 3800 and a TSV™ 4500 classifier, associated with a dryer-aerodecantor and a TGT™ filter
- Fives Pillard vertical hot gas generator (12MW)
- 5000t cement silo
- cement transport system to the new silo and the existing silos and packing plant
- control system and the electrical sub-station dedicated to this new grinding plant.
The new Horomill® grinding plant will enable Lafarge Republic Inc to increase cement production at its Teresa facility by 850,000tpa in 2015.