Titan subsidiary acquires EBRD stake in ANTEA Cement

Titan subsidiary acquires EBRD stake in ANTEA Cement
Published: 06 February 2015


Titan Group subsidiary Αlvacim Ltd has acquired the 20 per cent stake held by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (ΕBRD) in ANTEA Cement, a Titan Group subsidiary in Albania.

As a result of this purchase, Titan Group holds 80 per cent of ANTEA’s share capital, whereas the remaining 20 per cent is held by the International Finance Corporation (IFC).