Cemex announced today changes to its senior level organisation, effective 1 January 2016. All of the executives named below are current executive committee members:
- Juan Romero Torres has been ratified as President of Cemex Mexico.
- Ignacio Madridejos Fernández has been appointed President of Cemex USA.
- Jaime Gerardo Elizondo Chapa has been appointed President of Cemex Europe. This new region will now integrate all the company's operations in Europe including Spain and Croatia.
- Jaime Muguiro Domínguez has been appointed President of Cemex South, Central America and the Caribbean.
- Joaquín Miguel Estrada Suárez has been appointed President of Cemex Asia, Middle East and Africa. The existing Asia region will now include Cemex's Middle East and Africa operations.
Karl H Watson Jr, current President of Cemex USA, will leave the company effective 1 January and will be retained by Cemex in an advisory capacity until 30 June 2016.
All other Executive Vice Presidents that head corporate staff functions which report to Cemex’s CEO will remain unchanged.
“I have the greatest confidence in our management team and our entire workforce. Our greatest asset is the talent and dedication of everyone at Cemex, and I am very excited about the outlook for our business.” said, Fernando A Gonzalez, CEO of Cemex.