Site Project Managers / Construction ManagersSite Project Managers and Site Construction Managers to head Greenfield Cement Plant Project overseas (West Africa).
Excellence in cement consulting services through top project management and implementation CESA Engineering was founded in Geneva, Switzerland. The company serves international customers by providing engineering services for industrial & mining projects from feasibility studies to commissioning and start-up.
The company is based on experienced engineers and designers in process, mechanical, electrical & control, civil work engineering and geology each of them counting not less than 15 years of world-wide experience in his field.
Site Project Managers and Site Construction Managersto head Greenfield plant project overseas.
Your main responsibilities are:
Realization of a capital expenditure project which Includes tasks such as overall project
administration up to commissioning and performance tests
Your qualifications and experience:
• University degree in engineering, chemistry or physics
• Expert in management of large capital expenditure projects
• Proven track record in construction management in the cement industry
• Broad experience in plant design and/or construction of cement manufacturing facilities
• Excellent negotiation skills in French and English, at a minimum, fluency in French is required for the specific project.
The job requires international relocation. An understanding of other cultures, excellent communication skills as well as strategic and conceptual thinking are required. We offer you an assignment in an international environment and favorable terms of employment.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your complete application documents by e-mail.to email@example.com
Cement Engineering SA
16, rue Alexandre Gavard
1227 Geneve - Carouge