admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Shaft kilns

I am interested in a good book for the vertical shaft kiln for cement technology. Can you help me for this? Thank you.

Slag and fly ash Question 1

We are interested to start a mini slag cement plant in India. We are thinking to use air cooled blast furnace slag in...

Re: Slag and fly ash

I'm afraid its not OK to use air cooled blast furnace slag instead of granulated blast furnace slag. Air cooled slag ...

Stoppages Question 1

We are facing severe problem of balling ball size is sometimes around 2m dia which chokes the hammer crusher and we a...

Re: Stoppages

We hear of these problems with increasing regularity. At one factory the problem was associated with an increase in t...

Stoppages Question 2

We have faced the serious coating formation at 12 to 26 meter of Kiln and plant have to be forced stopped for coating...

Re: Stoppages

I have studied the data you have submitted. We receive regular reports of heavy coating and ball formation associated...

Storage Question 1

We are having a 1.5Mt six-stage Precalciner kiln operating with South African coal having a VM of 28 per cent. Now we...

Re: Storage

There are well established guidelines for the safety operation of coal grinding equipment. These fall into two broad ...

Storage Question 2

How can the bulk density of cement change? Kindly describe the factors responsible? What are the consequences of bulk...