Harald

Harald
Threads Started: 0
Strapline: Registered User

re Preheater cyclone feed pipe design

Dear GKS Well, which kind of preheater do you have: capacity? one string oder two string? extending th...

re VRM OPTIMIZATION

Dear Sidhant If your VRM has a cyclone battery, if know you to reduce the power consumption alt least of the VR...

re Cooler ESP high dust emission

Hi Tam Here, in Switzerland our client has installed an HEC Cyclone before the gas is entering the Boiler and t...

re Cyclone efficiency.

Dear Babli As mentioned by Raj for preheater top stage cyclones. You know the feed from your scales and the ...

re HURRICLON® cyclone

Dear Jalali Thanks for the nice post, even the documents quite old. If you need new information kindly let m...

re HURRICLONE CYCLONE DESIGN LOGIC

Dear Ashkan Well, i just log in in the forum. I you need any information, kindly let me know Regards H...

re HURRICLONE CYCLONE DESIGN LOGIC

Dear SIDS HURRICLON still is our brand. I personally have a lot of expirence with HURRICLON as well as HURRI...

re Bypass Chloride

Dear Ahmed Well, we are knowing that kind of problem. One idea would be dosing an amount of raw mill dust or...

re Troubles in using 100% petcoke

Dear Sidhant Basically your are on the right way. Additionally you could install: meal curtain Post co...

re raw mill esp dust emission very high

Dear Vivek Maybe it is a problem with the preheater top stage cyclones. If you are interested we can help yo...