Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator
Threads Started: 48937
Strapline: Registered User

Aditya Birla FY 05 cement sales

India’s Aditya Birla group, which controls Grasim Industries Ltd and UltraTech Cement Co Saturday said its cem...

Indian capacity utilisation increases

Most cement plants in India have witnessed high levels of capacity utilisation, with over 66 pwer cent of the plants ...

Pakistan’s Mustehkam Cement for sale

The Privatization Commission (PC) has invited Expression of Interest from prospective investors and business houses t...

Melon to present cement plant project to Conama

Chilean cement company Empresas Melon aims to submit the EIS for a US$20m cement grinding plant to national environme...

Eagle Materials: new wallboard plant

Eagle Materials Inc. announced today that its subsidiary company, American Gypsum Company, plans to build a new high-...

Cimpor To Buy Cape Verde Cement

Cimpor said Friday it has formalised the acquisition of the entire share capital of Nordicave Trading Industrial, Lda...

CEMEX’s facilities recognized for environmental excellence

The National Ready-Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA) recently recognized Cemex’s Ready-Mix facilities in Houst...

Nuh Cimento Increases 2004 net profits

Turkish cement and clinker producer Nuh Cimento posted a net profit of 34.406 mln new Turkish lira ($25.6m) for 2004,...

Mine safety group confers major awards to Holcim Philippines

The Philippine Mine Safety and Environment Association (PMSEA), organizers of the 51st annual National Mine Safety an...

Russia’s Inteko sells cement assets for US$800m

Elena Baturina, billionaire wife of Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov, has reportedly sold the cement assets under her contro...