Buzzi Unicem - June 2017

Buzzi Unicem is expanding its position in northen Italy with the acquisition of Cementizillo SpA. The acquisition entails 47.9 per cent of Cementizillo’s share capital and the remaining 52.1 per cent will be purchased from A G Zillo, the sole director, in early July. Some of the purchase price of EUR60m will be deferred, but only in respect of Mr Zillo, and an additional amount may become payable if the average cement price over the 2017 – 2020 period were to exceed a certain level.

To continue reading this story and have 100% free access to the website, please Register for a subscription to International Cement Review or Login