LafargeHolcim - November 2018

LafargeHolcim is selling its 80.6 per cent interest in Holcim Indonesia to Semen Indonesia, subject to government approval, for US$1411m. At present, the government-controlled Semen Indonesia has a market share of 40.8 per cent and LafargeHolcim is the third-largest producer with a share of 14.6 per cent. Combining the two without any disposals would give Semen Indonesia a share of 55.4 per cent. Holcim Indonesia has four cement works, two quarries and 33 ready-mixed concrete plants and a debt amounting to some US$580m.

To continue reading this story and have 100% free access to the website, please Register for a subscription to International Cement Review or Login