Danton
1 posts
TimePosted 05/12/2007 13:10:44
Danton says

Cement for Construction projects in North Africa

I have a client wishing to enter into a an annual contract, renewable for up to 3 years, to supply 100,000Mt per month of OPC Portland Grade 42.5N cement to a client in North Africa. The contract will be directly with the producer but the mandate holder will be protected by an NCNDA and a separate Commission Protection Agreement. If the first contract is successful and operational, there are two other clients in Dubai wishing to enter into similar contracts of up to 300,000Mt per month. The initial delivery date is June 2008 for the first shipment.

We are looking for serious suppliers or contacts who are mandate holders ONLY who can meet the delivery requirements, and one condition is that at the time the contracts are signed we visit the factory or provide proof of previous evidence of delivery meeting similar orders in the past.

If you are able to help please contact me on UK +44 (0) 207 515 3848, cell +44 (0) 7771660768 or at the following email address as soon as possible dkaonga@gmail.com, with CIF price quotes.

Kind Regards

Danny (Danton) 

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

Talbi
1 posts
TimePosted 10/03/2008 11:11:31
Talbi says

Re: Cement for Construction projects in North Africa

Hello, sir 

- I can quote you a highly competitive price, CIF to ASWP. 

- Bellow you have my email address, give a quick message and I will provide you  with essential information about my offer.

--

Younes Talbi

39bis Av. Paul Doumer

75016 Paris

Tel: +33 (0) 6 82 90 09 33

AKSILE
6 posts
TimePosted 16/03/2008 20:13:27
AKSILE says

Re: Cement for Construction projects in North Africa

dear danny

we are pleased to make in touch with you by this e-mail,i beg you to send me your request for quotation to my business e-mail:aksile_dz@yahoo.fr,we are ready and able to supply at very competitive and reasonable price in real market any scam or fake,we don´t need any LOI or BCL and this bullshit procedures of agent,broker.

we will come back to you with our FCO as soon as we receive your request.

looking forward to receive from you soon.

we remain your credible business solution worldwide.

best regards

mr amokrane

general manager

intercontinental trading

aksile_dz@yahoo.fr