phoenixbrokers
1 posts
TimePosted 25/06/2008 16:12:23

We buy portland cement 42.5 N/R - only producers

I am pleased to address to you in my capacity as Commercial and Legal Director of Phoenix Brokers SL in order to communicate our interest in knowing your factory and work with your company from which we have excellent references.

Phoenix Brokers is a Spanish company dedicated to international trade. Among other products, we are working with portland cement 42.5 N / A. At present, and because of the large number of orders, our company needs to have more suppliers around the world.

Currently we have several orders of approximately 40.000/60.000 tonnes per year for different enterprises. We have ICPO (Letter of Intent to Purchase) and BCL (Banking Capacity Letter).

Our clients want to work directly with suppliers rather than intermediaries. For this reason, it is requested that suppliers give us a power of sale once we agree on the conditions.

We would like to be able to start working with you.as soon as possible. Therefore, I ask you to inform us if your company can provide orders of this quantity, price per TN and any other information that may be of interest.

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

SGP
10 posts
TimePosted 20/08/2008 10:56:11
SGP says

Re: We buy portland cement 42.5 N/R - only producers

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are direct mandate for Chinese cement producer.

We can offer USD57 FOB /MT

We can send SOS.

Email:marshall.sgpartners@live.com

good cement
12 posts
TimePosted 29/08/2008 08:28:58

Re: We buy portland cement 42.5 N/R - only producers

Dear Sir:

My name is emeer zhao,I'm a practicing sales of a cement company belongs to cement group named SanShi in China which includes many cement factories with the production capacity 12,000MT per day of each one.It's my great hornor to introduce my company and our products to you.My company is a branch of the cement group.

Our group's web site is:   http://www.leomax.com/   You can check and see.I really want to cooperate with you,I'm real,and honest! I can provide you any document which you want for our business..I promise!We are a branch company of the cement group,but not under it's control,we have cement factory ourselves,we make cement and sell cement,with a trade mark named 'Sanshi' under a business contract with the cement group.Do remember that we are not boker,we're the first hand supplier.Welcome you come and visit our company and factory.

Deqing Tianhong import & export CO.,LTD.
 NO,1150 zhiyuan South Road,WuKang Town,Deqing County Zhe Jiang
 Province,China
 TEL:86-0158-426-21012
 FAX:86-572-8885808(public fax,if you fax me,please note me,thank you!)