TRANSWISS
1 posts
TimePosted 01/09/2008 10:03:27
TRANSWISS says

I need offer for portland cement 42,5N in 50kg bags and bulk

Normal 0 21 false false false HU X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normál táblázat"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-ansi-language:DE-CH; mso-fareast-language:DE-CH;}

Letter Of Intent
for
buying of grey portland cement 42,5 N for Romania, in bags or bulk

Dear Madame/Sir

Please send us your official offer for cement packed in bags of 50kg and big bags for bulk cement to the port CIF, Constanta, Black Sea, Romania!

1.      1’000 meter tones/monthly

2.      2’000 meter tones/monthly

3.      3’000 meter tones/monthly

4.      4’000 meter tones/monthly

5.      12’500 meter tones/monthly

Please write me all conditions, assurance costs. Later we will have always bigger quantities as bulk cement. Please write your transport costs and modalities for bulk cement too! I wish to have precise description with photos over the packaging in bags and bulk (very important for us for the download from ship and transport with trucks and wagons and moving of these in the store!!!). Please send me the description of the specification of your cement, included packaging description and the laboratory mechanical measurements; guaranty conditions, and validity with fabrication dates. We must translate this official through a state approved translator office and show and give to the Romanian clients. These documents are very important for our urgent and successful marketing action! I have more as one cement agents who will make this marketing action!

After we have all your documents we will begin to test the market. For 1300 tones we have clients now!

I am waiting on your careful put together documents!

Dr. Ing. Istvan Sebestyen                                          Zürich,  DATE  \@ "yyyy. MMMM d."  \* MERGEFORMAT 2008. szeptember 1.

Manager/Inhaber
Transwiss SRL.

Office Switzerland

Winzerhalde 64

CH-8049 Zürich
T: 0041-43-818 44 44
F: 0041-43-818 42 42

Mobile: 0041-79-818 44 44

Important notice:
I say for you sincerelly that:
1. we sold at this time cement only 1000 tones monthly. But our romanian importer is not more capable to sell us the american cement (St.Mary). Now we have the possibility to import self cement but we need a lot of time to reach a full ship monthly: 12'500 tones. The romanian market is dry out and we have a good possibility to sell cement in big quantities!
2. I think we have the possibility to sell your products from month to month in grover quantities and we can reach as soon as possible full ships of 12'500 tones! If your prices are competitiv with the prices of the romanian importer: 94.-usd/MT for bags of 50kg and 93.- for big bags. We have only to pay the 19% romanian taxes (these we become back!!!) and the transport to our clients to Transylvania! Your CIF prices must be more better because we will be now importer and we have to pay custome taxes, download and store prices in the port!

We must make the mechanical analaysis on a Romanian laboratory. For this we need samples too!
Pls offer CIF prices too. If this is not possible pls write me the adress of a good shipping company.
If you have offer me, as you promised on cementnet.com, cement of EU origin!
I am waiting on your answer!
BR

PS: I am the owner from TRANSWISS living in Switzerland (you can call me:
0041-43-818 44 44; skype name: dr.sebestyen.istvan; email 1: dr.sebestyen@swissdent.hu, email 2 for Romania: marketing@transwiss.ro). But my company is registered in Romania. I have companies in Hungary and in Switzerland too!

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

nilkanth
3 posts
TimePosted 18/09/2008 17:21:56
nilkanth says

Re: I need offer for portland cement 42,5N in 50kg bags and bulk

dear dr.ing .istvon 

my self vijay kumbhani   

i will provide u all type of cement in your requirement .

please give me specification of cement which u require & u can contectme in my mail id nilkanthltd@in.com & mycontect no is +919924263584  

u can also contect in uk    no. is 00447780734565

i will awiting your reply