good cement
12 posts
TimePosted 30/10/2008 07:23:47

supply large number of cement(From Chinesse Cement Group)

Dear Sir:

My name is emeer zhao,I'm a practicing sales of a cement company belongs to cement group named SanShi in China which includes many cement factories with the production capacity 12,000MT per day of each producing line.It's my great hornor to introduce my company and our products to you.My company is a branch of the cement group.

The deadline price of our cement is: OPC 42.5 FOB cost $63/MT 42.5R cost $64/MT(not including any of your commision).All with 50kg waterproof bag inside 2 tons jumbo package.We also offer other type of cement.

You can contact me directly by mail: emeer2000@hotmail.com. So I can offer you our specification(with both Chinese and Enlish) and guarantee files( there are JPG format file ) You can kindly check and see.

Our group's web site is:   http://www.leomax.com/   You can check and see.I really want to cooperate with you,I'm real,and honest! I can provide you any document which you want for our business.I promise!We are a branch company of the cement group,but not under it's control,we have cement factory ourselves,we make cement and sell cement,with a trade mark named 'Sanshi' under a business contract with the cement group.Do remember that we are not boker,we're the first hand supplier.Welcome you come and visit our company and factory.

If you are interested in our FOB, please add your comission into the price which I offer. We can make a commision agreement with you to make sure your commision,that's no problem.

There are lots of fake CIF around the cement business circle,maybe you know that,if you are serious buyer,you need to deal with serious supplier like us.We can send you our cement sample and you can test yourselves,I believe you will be satisfied.

We are just a cement supplier,maybe we can't get a good ocean freight,but we will still try for you.

For the unsteady ecnomic all over the world,doing business with China is really a sensiable way.

yours! Best regards!

Emeer Zhao

Deqing Tianhong import & export CO.,LTD.
NO,1150 zhiyuan South Road,WuKang Town,Deqing County Zhe Jiang Province,China
TEL:0086-0158-426-21012
FAX:00
86-0572-8885808(public fax,if you fax me,please note me,thank you!)

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.