Dominic Intercem
1 posts
TimePosted 23/06/2010 07:32:57

Intercem - Full Product Range (CEM I, II, IV, Clinker & Bitumen).

Intercem is a London based trading company supplying international development projects with cement, clinker and bitumen.

Established in 2006, we have working relationships with several European contractors working in Africa and have supplied product to Libya, Benin, Nigeria, Angola, Congo, Sierra Leone, Rwanda and Kenya.  We work with Turkish and Pakistani plants and can provide full freight services both on water and inland.

Intercem is an offshoot of UKL Group, a leading project consultancy supplying construction management and commercial candidates to main contractors both in the UK and overseas.  Intercem/UKL Group have been involved in some of the biggest civils/construction projects in Africa and the UAE and are growing year on year.

We can supply as much or as little product as a project requires in 50kg bags, 1.5MT bulk/sling bags or in bulk vessels.  We also supply bitumen in both drums and eco-bags.

For more information about Intercem and the services we provide please contact Dominic Coyne via e-mail: dominic@intercem.net.

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

SIDE1
4 posts
TimePosted 09/07/2010 23:16:10
SIDE1 says

Re: Intercem - Full Product Range (CEM I, II, IV, Clinker & Bitumen).

have buyer requesting 600,000mt cif diminican republic.

50,000MT per mnth for 12 months @ $70mt.

have loi ready. please reply.

Alvin Whiteside

International cement

ywhiteside@rgv.rr.com

Mehmood alam
6 posts
TimePosted 06/10/2010 04:50:23

Re: Intercem - Full Product Range (CEM I, II, IV, Clinker & Bitumen).

Dear Sir
              We need urgent basis.I hope u cooperate to us.Reply me asap. If u give us
opportunity to sell ur product to
worldwide.We hv some customers who needs regularly cements

We also need clinker 42.5 grade cif to chittagong port.qty
12500,may 12 month contact.
Also we need UAE port 40,000 to 50,000 mtn/month
Pl--give us ur best price both of them.U offered us before that r
>attching to u .We need ur mandate letter to sell our country and other
country.U can mail us a.nafisha at the gmail dot com SEND A SCO TO
OUR
MAIL
Thanks and best rgds
Mehmood alam Aftab