TimePosted 08/02/2011 13:53:20
aymanis says

serious buyers for kenya , tanzania ,Mozambique

OPC 42.5 50 kg PP bags in 1.5 Mtons sling bags

delivery terms CIF

Qty :15,000 Mtons Mumbassa ,kenya

Qty :20,000 Mtons dar Ess salam port ,tanzania

Qty :15,000 Mtons Maputo , Mozambique

if you are serious supplier kinldy to send your quotaion on following's email adress with your full contacts .

email:ayman21dec@hotmail.com

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

anand
1 posts
TimePosted 10/07/2014 17:47:20
anand says

re serious buyers for kenya , tanzania ,Mozambique

Hi we can supply you 42.5 Grade cement at very competitive prices in Dar and Mombasa. Please contact me on anandsinha@live.com or +255719476676. We will give you world class quality cement at very attractive prices. Please send me your contact details.

Regards,

Anand

hegmatancement
1 posts
TimePosted 18/05/2016 08:47:23

HI.we cansupply you 42.5 grade and any one at very competitive price in ports of kenya,tanzania,mozambique. please contact us or fax youre LOI on +988138387504

we have  international certificate in quality (CE). 

Best regards.

shahramrashidian11@gmail.com          

Quantum Supplies
3 posts
TimePosted 02/10/2016 17:22:36

Hello

My name is Keith Pridmore and I am a director of a facilitating agency based Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam with offices in Brisbane Australia.

By working with our strategic partners, in Vietnam and globally, we are able to cater for all of your requirements.

For example, we have two large Vietnamese cement manufacturing companies that produce high quality clinker and cement – both superior and cheaper than equivalent Chinese product. We are able to supply up to 250,000 tonnes per month (minmum10,000 MT), and will easily be able to handle your request.

Please advise what price you are paying per tonne at the moment and we will be happy to negotiate a better deal for yourselves. We are happy to quote FOB or C&F, and our terms are L/C through a major bank

We are also able to source sand, gravel, coal and marble, should you require these products as well

I can be contacted by phone, Skype or email

Kind regards

Keith Pridmore
Director
quantum Business Systems Pty Ltd

+84 902 998 504 (Vietnam)

P  +61 404 776 775  (Australia)

Skype quantum-oz
Email: Keith@quantumsystems.com.au