uksengupta
8 posts
TimePosted 12/07/2016 20:53:27

Clinker Required

Hi,

If any one can supply 50000 tonnes grey clinker at 36 USD CIF at Mongla / Chittagong port Bangladesh, please connect with me.

I have this requirement to fulfil for one of my client. Send me the best price along with Chemical Test analysis of the clinker and let me know the orgin of the same.

Contact me at sengupta_uttam@hotmail.com

Regards

Uttam SenGupta

New Delhi, INDIA

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

Quantum Supplies
3 posts
TimePosted 02/10/2016 17:19:03

re Clinker Required

Hello Uttam SenGupta

My name is Keith Pridmore and I am a director of a facilitating agency based Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam with offices in Brisbane Australia.

By working with our strategic partners, in Vietnam and globally, we are able to cater for all of your requirements.

For example, we have two large Vietnamese cement manufacturing companies that produce high quality clinker and cement – both superior and cheaper than equivalent Chinese product. We are able to supply up to 250,000 tonnes per month (minmum10,000 MT), and will easily be able to handle your request.

Please advise what price you are paying per tonne at the moment and we will be happy to negotiate a better deal for yourselves. We are happy to quote FOB or C&F, and our terms are L/C through a major bank

We are also able to source sand, gravel, coal and marble, should you require these products as well

I can be contacted by phone, Skype or email

Kind regards

Keith Pridmore
Director
quantum Business Systems Pty Ltd

+84 902 998 504 (Vietnam)

P  +61 404 776 775  (Australia)

Skype quantum-oz
Email: Keith@quantumsystems.com.au