faslan

faslan
Threads Started: 10
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Raw Meal fineness x kiln output

Hello Ted, I've read the article before. After reading that article, I've offered to reduce the petcoke injection v...

Re: Mineralised Clinker (Flourite)

Dear Ted,  Thank you very much. I've found a method which is a little bit complicated. If I understand the method I...

Dear Ted, Thanks inadvance for your detailed useful information. Now it is more clear to understand the clinker dus...

Dear Ted, Sorry for the unidentified question. The 7-8% and 11-12% are 90 um residue measurements. What I've read...

Re: Mineralised Clinker (Flourite)

Hello Ted, I have this paper. It is very useful in order to undersant the effect of the mineralisers like flourite ...

Mineralised Clinker (Flourite)

Dear all,  I need some help about adding CaF2 to raw mix. Whatever you know about the issue, please send me. f....

Mr. Ted, You've written the fineness directly influences product quality rather than prod. rate. Also, you've menti...

Re: Reduction in clinker production

I would suggest you to 1. measure the burners flow at the air channels. Compare them with those before shutdown. (Y...

Re: Pet Coke

Dear Dastgir,  Hard grinding of clinker is possible because of the hard burning condition of petcoke. While using p...

Re: Ball Size and %

Dear Dastgir, Er.Hussaini is right. You can find those theoratical information from the manual. I have it if you w...