GLT

GLT
Threads Started: 11
Strapline: Registered User

Acid soluble chloride in concrete

Dear all, could you please , send me a method determination of acid soluble chloride contents by mass of cement...

re Impact of ALKALY, SULPHURE and CHLORINE in Kiln operation and clinker quality ?

Dear expert, We have Cl contents :in Raw meal 0.018 %, in CKD(kiln dust which we add in raw meal)- 0.05, in Coa...

re Degree of calcination & high free lime in clinker

Dear experts, we have calcination degree from 57 % to75% (LOI HM 12% - 19%)  from IV stage pre heater, without ...

re Impact of ALKALY, SULPHURE and CHLORINE in Kiln operation and clinker quality ?

Dear  Ted, Could you please , advice about   detaled calculation of Molar alkali/Sulfo ratio, As I now we have ...

Degree of sulfatization

Dear expert, I am interested in the detail role of sulfatization degree, and  role of clorine and SO3 with alka...

re duda cement book

Could you please send me Duda cement book . tat18tat18@gmail.com thank you in advance

re Re: Microscopic Reading of Clinker

Dear chari, could you send me the copy of  this book ? my mail-   teogl@mail.ru Thank you in advance ...

re Petcoke in cement production

Petcoke in cement production

Dear experts and person who has experiens using petcoke as fuel in cement production. As I know depending on th...

Re: Granulated Slag

dear experts,could you give me information about method of determinate reactiviti granulated slag and pozzolan?