Davo

Davo
Threads Started: 5
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Alkalies in pozzolans

Dear Mr Clark  I know very well what are pozzolans. Pozzolans during hydration of cement react with Ca(OH)2 (with p...

Re: Use artificial gypsum for cement

Depending on crystal sructure of new gypsum (in this case artifical gypsum) there may be diference on quantity of gy...

Re: JPF Fan impiller coating

Dear An Could you please tell me more detaily how you install inclind pipe towards the angle of blades ? We have t...

Alkalies in pozzolans

Dear friends It is well known, how alkalies from clinker influence on properties of cement and concrete (ASR etc.)....

Re: White Cement

Dear Raj Sahu From my experience I can assure you, that alkalies also accelerate seeting and hardening (in early s...

Re: White Cement

Dear Raj.  Free lime of course accelerates setting of cement, you can see it in Vicat Initial Seting Time equation ...

Re: catalysis or sintering

Dear Gulam In portland cement kilns takes place burning process. Sintering of material with 20-30% of flux. Flux ...

Re: Setting Time

Dear Raj Maybe in the grinding process of cement has happened failure and much more gypsum has added to cement. A...

Re: dynamic separator

Dear Anush there are some books named "Cement plant design handbook" etc., but unfortunately the books are not free....

Re: Hydration and Curing

Dear Dastgir During mechanical testing of cement we are determining water for W/C and for normal consistency. For ...