chari

chari
Threads Started: 7
Strapline: Registered User

Re: fan aerolic power calculation

The Formula is {P(pa) X M3/sec} / 1000 =KWatt Now You have measured the pressure in mmwg, So convert it to Pascal T...

Let us take an example of a fan Pressure = 5393 Pa, Volume =21.1m3/sec KWatt = 5393*21.1/1000 = 113.7 Kw Now conve...

Mr xxxx since you are taking the reading in mmwg ,you have to multiply 9.81 to convert it to Pa then divide it by 1...

Fan shaft power (watt) = Pressure(Pa) X Volume(m3/s) This formula is valid and applicable to all fans and blowers. ...

Re: How to calculate the no. of Bricks per ring

sir I couldnot able to download the file. please send me the same in my id vdchari40@gmail.com thanks and rega...

Re: VRM HEAT MASS BALANCES SHEET

sir, please send me the excel sheet in my id vdchari40@gmail.com

Re: Fan law

dear Mr. Hussaini, I think the data of case 1 and case 2 are given for the same system and fan duct and same resist...

Re: Fan law

Dear Mr Lalbatros sir, what you mentioned is the change is figure with change in RPM of a fan. which is the fan la...

Re: PLANETARY COOLER SURFACE LOSSES

sir, Thank you very much for the information and can I please request you to send your email id so that i can conta...

Re: PLANETARY COOLER SURFACE LOSSES

dear sir, Thank you very much for the details with attchment figures. My concept is bit clear now . Can I get the e...