Dastgir

Dastgir
Threads Started: 25
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Hydration and Curing

Dear Davo,   Is there any mathematical relationship between Time V/S strength? When we plot graph for 1 to 28 day...

Re: catalysis or sintering

Dear Davo,   What changes are brought about by   " Fusion" and "Sintering" in materials' crystal structures? I ha...

Re: catalysis or sintering

Dear Clarck, What would have been the temp. of this reaction if not substantiated by melt formation.   Kind r...

catalysis or sintering

Dears All, What is the actual role of C3A and C4AF in clincker formation? Is it work as catalyst for the formation...

Re: Hydration and Curing

Dear All, Exactly the same answer i was hoping. But there is one more  query here. We add water in cement after de...

Hydration and Curing

Dear All, I want to know when does complete hydration of cement takes place? Is it completes within moments of pou...

Re: Clinker Sintering

Dear Mr. Raju, That is OK. But i want to know more about the nodulization of the clinker. Would there any be noduli...

Clinker Sintering

Dears, What have been effect on the sintering of clinker phase, if there would not have been liquid phase? What wo...

Re: Clinker grindability

Dears, What should be ideal size of the clinker nodules? Someone said that it should me 0% 30 mm ; 5% 25 mm and 20...

IST and FST

Dears,  I am confused regarding the concept of IST and FST. Can anyone tell exactly what happens when ther...