guddu
32 posts
TimePosted 29/12/2008 14:25:27
guddu says

CEMENT-ECONOMY

Dear all

Well this time its something related to economy of cement. Econiomically and hypothetically speaking cement=func(Infra project,bank lendingto cem industries). I don’t have any condensed idea about global , but India is witnessing a concrete downtime . Having the function conceived its throws a light on cement growth is a func of infra project, and bank lending to cement company. Both the factor is making a woes effect and culprit of heavy turmoil in cement . Having the prognosis look where its been envisaged that cement industry will get 241MTPA expansion in 2009, will something depend on our Macro Eco(GDP,INFLATION,UNEMPLOYMENT) more over how bad could it get in further calendar year, nobody have any condensed information. Perhabs our govt is trying to do something in infraproject but that too have its liquidity in basket of project which are under completion stage, but what about the project which has been just fueled-up and been adhered .

I think our monetary forces should be apply towards constructive things thereby to offset the confidence of people which have been terrible hammered. My sense is , unless until bank wont pass the benefit which they are drawing from tax cut(CRR,REPO,SLR) to make some actionable result, nothing will bring any cheer and I don’t know the cyclicdowntime which otherwise going to create a inimical and anguished condition.

If anybody agree or disagree with the sense that I probed , kindly give therir comments

Rahul Chaubey      

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

Michael Clark
324 posts
TimePosted 30/12/2008 15:11:42

Re: CEMENT-ECONOMY

No doubt the cement industry has been badly affected by the downturn in economies around the world. We will all have to tighten our belts for a few years.

Dr Michael Clark

guddu
32 posts
TimePosted 31/12/2008 04:17:07
guddu says

Re: CEMENT-ECONOMY

Dear sir

Your perspective on this situation in quite concievable, but my sense is whether market will slewdown with same pace, if at all it comesout to be true pehabs our sonfidance wouldnt get concrete sense. There is a divided opinion for eco cycle of cement, fundamentally when cement starts getting a heat it continue with the same trajectory for a long strechibility.

Rahul