vuha
7 posts
TimePosted 29/07/2009 08:56:13
vuha says

high vibration of vertical mill for raw material

Hi everyone!

We have a problem with our rawmill (type: Vertical mill of Pfeiffer, capacity: 320 T/h) is that: Rawmill is difficult for start because of high vibration, sometime after starting ~ 8 - 10 hours the rawmill suddenly vibrated very high and stopped. the liner of table is worn quite much and same with roller tyres. When the rawmill vibrates, the pressure different increases,tension hydraulic pressure decrease. the damring of table is 2 cm and now is 0 cm but it still vibrate. Anyone has solution for this .

Thanks alot

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

Michael Clark
324 posts
TimePosted 29/07/2009 10:06:25

Re: high vibration of vertical mill for raw material

It sounds quite simple. Change the table liners and rollers.

AN - Kuwait
29 posts
TimePosted 02/08/2009 08:38:45

You have to maintain the bed thickness.please refer your data sheets and do it at the begining.And if you ahve latest control PLC settings you can keep your tripping of mill according to your bed thickness

Nael
72 posts
TimePosted 04/08/2009 06:32:44
Nael says

Hey,

We have the same raw mill but with lower capacity (200tph) ... from your description i beleive that the reason of the vibration is one of these two problem:

1- Worn out of rollers liners (Last year we faced vibration problem for 2 months, vibration problem solved when rollers liners were replaced) or worn out of the bed liner.

2- I am sure 100% that the damring hight is main reason for the vibration, how can you maintain the bed thickness without damring !!! I don't know how can you run the mill with 0 cm (without) damring !!!! ( Note: our damring hight is 10 cm, are you sure your original damring hight is only 2 cm???).

Best Regard