BK
67 posts
TimePosted 23/12/2010 18:10:12
BK says

Why surges are occured in PH Stages ?

Dear Experts,

We having 4800 tpd plant ( Polysius) with 5 stages PH and frequently we are getting Surges ( Temperature and Draft Variations ) in PH Stages, PC & Kiln Inlet. At this time Kiln Load (amps) also varying. What could be the reason to get this type of Problem ? Please some body get me with a exact solution. Due this we are unable run the plant continuously.

We dont have any problem with Kiln Feeding, Coal Feeding, Chemical composition of Kiln Feed & Coal.

By

BK 

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

faslan
38 posts
TimePosted 06/01/2011 11:11:28
faslan says

Re: Why surges are occured in PH Stages ?

Dear Sir,

I would check the kiln raw meal feeding elevator filling degree (current or kw), does it change or is it stable?

Because somehow your weighfeeders could be damaged (mainboard, the pneumatic control, etc..) and if your display filter time is more than -let's say 20 sec- you will see that PValue is a straight line. You can check the feeding system from the control valve of the weighfeeder, whether it is a pneumatic valve or a rotor, it should not deviate too much (say not more than 3-5%)

Another possible reason, check your cyclones, feed chutes etc. There could be accumulation of the meal and after a while it can drop through the cyclones or riser ducts. (This will be a result of a blockage of anything)

Best Regard, 

BK
67 posts
TimePosted 07/01/2011 06:46:43
BK says

Dear sir,

We checked every stage and we could not find any problem and KF system is also very good. why it was happening? Pl. clarify.

with regards

Bandari.K 

M.Azhar
74 posts
TimePosted 08/01/2011 16:00:12
M.Azhar says

hello every one...

All 5 satges getting surges....? which cyclone having big deviations in P, T....can you tell me the figures