Bhaskar Agate

Bhaskar Agate
Threads Started: 3
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Ring Formation

Dear All, I liked the views of  Vikpro. I too experienced severe problem of ring formation in Le-Pol Kiln burning...

PAPER PUBLISHING IN "INTERNATIONAL CEMENT REVIEW"

Dear Sir,  Kindly let me know e-mail ID to whom I can forward my paper on Quality Control and Quality Assurance in ...

Re: Raw meal residue and clinker litre weight

The views exppressed by Ted are appreciated. However,as regards "clinker litreweight,clinker size & freelime corela...

Re: aragonite (CaCO3)

Property of Aragonite Aragonite is thermodynamically unstable at standard temperature and pressure , and ...

Re: Blended cement

Dear Sir, The querry that you have put is not very clear.Which is the additional material that you desire to mix an...

Re: vertical mill

You may please send this query to the equipment supplier and you may receive reply from them. Regards Bhaskar Agate

Re: Ball Mill Load & feed

Dear GKS, You are correct in stating that main drive kw only increase when less grinding media charge and small siz...

Re: Cement English Dictionary

Dear Sir, Can we know the contents of your dictionary in brief. Regards Bhaskar

Clinker litreweight vs Free lime

Dear All, Pl.let me know if any one has carried out plant scale study on clinker litreweight vs free lime for diffe...

Re: VERTICAL ROLLER MILLS

Equipment suppliers must have mentioned in their manual;if not you can ask them.Optimun feed size (neither too big n...