admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Raw materials

The strength of the cement is important as the hydration of the cement is responsible for all the early strength deve...

Raw materials Question 51

If air cooled slag is used as a raw material for kiln , replacing uncalcined calcium carbonate, will the calcium sili...

The process of adding air-cooled slag to the kiln inlet has been patented by TXI under the name Cemstar. The minerals...

Raw materials Question 52

We are about to lose our traditional sand supplies for our raw mix. Now we are using 78-80 per cent limestone, 15-17 ...

As regards the enquiry, I have no experience of anyone firing iron ore through the burner. I presume they plan to use...

Raw materials Question 53

We are about to lose our traditional sand supplies for our raw mix. Now we are using 78-80 per cent limestone, 15-17 ...

Air-cooled blast furnace slag can be added to the inlet of the cement kiln in the patented Cemstar process developed ...

Raw materials Question 34

We have a problem related with high sand usage to make the consistent raw material mix. Sand addition for silica corr...

I agree with you that the high quartz content above three per cent over 45 micron is the root of the problem. The new...

Raw materials Question 35

Our plant has four cement mills (closed circuit with first generation seprator) - we use about 20 per cent slag , the...