cement lover

cement lover
Threads Started: 9
Strapline: Registered User

Horomill

Hiii, If the main advanatge of Vertical mills on Ball mills is in the consumption of power, what is the advantages o...

Re: Maximum SO3 Permissible

hi mr. Lalbatros; What do you mean by  "enrichment" of Cl & SO3? You give values for 4 stages kiln but how can i ca...

Maximum SO3 Permissible

Hey,  I would like to ask about the Maximum SO3 permissible in the kiln system? Which materials (kiln feed, hot m...

Kiln cooling

hey, Can anyone tell me what is the correct or proper way in cooling and heating the kiln? 1- What is the proced...

Re: Very Hard coating!!

Our plant has two kiln 2000 tpd (old) & 4000 tpd(new), both kiln system exactly the same, kiln feeding material and ...

Thanks mr. Sahu for your answer ... you and Dr. Clark are helping very big cement company in solving its problem whi...

Thanks alot mr. Clark and mr. mr. Sahu for your answers, but can you tell me please how to calculate the Molar ratio...

Re: Flame Length

Hey Saprina, this is a general formula and can't be used at all to determine the length of flame, Try to read the qu...

Re: Flame Length

Saprina, this is a general formula and can't be used at all to determine the length of flame, Try to read the questi...

Very Hard coating!!

We have new 4000 t/day kiln with preheater, off line precalciner and bypass systems, our firing system fuel is the n...