kesavaraj

kesavaraj
Threads Started: 5
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Sewage sludge Processing

dear ovan ,               Many thanks for your valuable reply andd a useful link you have given .  Absolutely ur ...

Re: Nm^3

Guddu, i could guess that is normal cubic metre.And not nominal . Am i correct? Regards, Kesav

Dear Mr.Ovan,   Thanks for your valuable time.You got the crisp and iam in this process of study .If you could hel...

Dear Mr.Ovancantfort, Thanks for your detailed mail.I infer that you have osme experience in Municipal solid waste ...

Re: Precalciner

Dear Turk,   Adding to Dr.Clark's Point.The Residence time of inside the Loz Nox calciner would me comparitiviley...

Dear Mr.Clark , I see that you are an expereiences and an expertise in Cement technology .Can you please tell me Ho...

Re: Flame

You need to definitely consult experts of plant service maintenance . Infact they charge for Inspection.Since the i...

Re: Kiln Torque

Hi , Good morning  A torque is  a measure of the tendecy of a force to rotate an abject about an axis. If force i...

Re: Thermal load

Hi david, You can guess from the phrase"thermal load of kiln". So take the Kiln Coal Firing rate only for calcluat...

Dear clark,       This sewage sludge in particular refers to the reject of a sewage treatmtment plant and not the c...