Dastgir

Dastgir
Threads Started: 25
Strapline: Registered User

Re: snowman on burner pipe

Dear Ted, My second question was generic one. Whether or not rhino horns build up, whenever kiln become dusty, ...

Re: snowman on burner pipe

Dear Ted,   Little confusion. Alkai dust should have moved to inlet rather than outlet with air momentum.   More...

Re: Kiln outlet ring formation

Dear, If any change is carried out in burner position or air momentum or any change notice in raw mix compositi...

Re: Clinker Grindability

Dear Ted, What is the state of affairs in case of White Cement Plant where alumina is the sole fluxing material...

Re: Inline calciner

Dear Lalbatros, By going through that article, what i grasped is that in Inline calciner reducing atmosphere is...

Dear Hussaini, I didn't find any article of that sort on FLS website. Will you please show the exact web location o...

Dear Ted, Thanks for pinpointing mistake in writing. One thing proving quite elusive for me is that how hi...

Dear Mr. Jain, High F2O3 will render liquid less viscous which will result in fast nodulisation, rendering the ...

Dear Shyam, Though i am not an expert;but it seems that your alumina modulus is abnormally very low. It should ...

Dear Clark, I am more interested in the fact that what is state of affairs with N content of material before th...