xxxx

xxxx
Threads Started: 172
Strapline: Registered User

SO3 in clinker

Is SO3 coming in clinker from the burining of petrocoke in kiln & calciner is usegul for the grindiability of cement?...

Expansion in cement

thre are 2 types of expansion in cement. I want to know the details of them & which expansions occures first & when ...

SO3 in clinker

SO3 obtained in clinker by raw maetrails like fuel (petcoke) & SO3 from gypsum are different in what ways? which SO3...

dedusting volume & pressure requirement

how can i calculate the dedusting volume required for a clinker transport DPC & for a raw material feeding hopper to ...

snowman formation

without changing the chemical composition of clinker,raw mix & coal mix i am facing problem of snowman formation. ...

Reduction in clinker production

My kiln is FLS SLC with uniflow burner. after a 7 days stoppage of lining we are facing problem of continous CO for...

SO3 balance

how can i make a SO# balance in a kiln with SLC system. Please tell me in an excel sheet how can i find out the to...

revised duda or equivalent

IS THRE ANY REVISED & LATEST EDITION OF DUDA BOOK? IF YES FROM WHERE CAN WE GET THAT ? IS THERE ANY BOOK WHICH HAS...

GCT water spray compressed air quantity required & bag filter compressed air required

How can i calculate the amount of air required with corresponding pressure for a satisfactory operation of GCT down ...

TROMP CURVE DETAILED METHOD

HOW CAN I DRAW A TROMP CURVE FOR A GIVEN SEPARATOR? PLEASE EXPAIN IN DETAIL WITH A WORKED EXAMPLE WITH OBSERVATIONS...