Er.Hussaini

Er.Hussaini
Threads Started: 4
Strapline: Registered User

Re: low pressure high efficiency cyclones

What exactly do you mean by Ordinary Cyclone? if i take it as "Conventional Cyclone" in contrast to LP (low pressure...

Re: Blaine value vs position parameter

snowmen: Respected Dr. Michal Clarke Please let me brief about relation between Blaine value (surface are...

Re: Effect in Preheater exit temp.

Hello gks "WE" shall be greatful to you if can share the results of "effect on preheater exit  temp. when  my calci...

Re: Prepol AT

To your first doubt Mr Lafecapo Dr.G Unland and others of Krupp Polysius  in their article entitle "selection cri...

Re: oxygen level for 4 stage-SP kiln

if you see the percentage leakages across the preheater that is 3.6 - 0.3                   = 18.6% 21 - 3....

Re: Effect in Preheater exit temp.

I Wish there could have eixsts such a relation !!  We should be greatful to Y.ueda and others of Onada Cements (Now ...

Re: Cyclone Draft

Yes you are right Mr Neal.. But as i said "it depends on instantaneous situation of kiln being operated at the time...

All of your doubts will be clarified if you take one simulator based training program on kiln operation form FLS/KHD...

Well i love the way Newbie asks the questions! When there is Suction ( Let say you are taking cold drink through st...

Re: Cement Book

Let me ask you one question in which department of Cement industry/Cement machinary maker you work, and what's your ...