gks

gks
Threads Started: 52
Strapline: Gireesh Sharma

Handling of burning coal in coal stock pile

How we can used burning coal  in cement plant.

re operation interlocks required

Dear friend     1.   Excess flow of gas due to kiln  process parameter may effect flow of gas through the gas c...

re VRM output

Dear            Have change operating data like grinding press, sp. air flow vs mill DP.set point with changing...

re duda cement book

Dear sir,         pl .send me soft copy of duda cement book          Thanking you.          GKSHARMA  ...

re How to grind pet coke in vertical roller mill designed for normal coal

Dear           There is no problem to grind  pet coke in LM . If you send me your operating data and design dat...

re roler press screwing problem

Dear       If rollpress running on higer skew more than 2 % of roller widh. there may be caused  brg. damage. b...

Nox reduction

Dear sir,            I want to calculate sp. volume of Nox due to sp. air supply in cooler( nm3/kg cl)and prima...

re Re: how to estimate the wear rate for Ball mill

Dear           what is best p.wt.                Single chamber cement mill with( rollpress& vsk in pregrind...

re Re: how to estimate the wear rate for Ball mill

Dear           what is best p.wt.                Single chamber cement mill with( rollpress& vsk in pregrind...

re cement transport problem through belt

Dear,        Pipe conveyor is better than belt conveyor for cement material transport.          Variation i...