Cement News tagged under: Asamer

RSS feed

Austria's Leube acquires stake in Asamer

21 November 2018, Published under Cement News

Austria-based Leube cement plant has acquired a stake in Asamer, a building materials company based in the same country. The company has acquired a 24.99 per cent stake after the exit of Kurt Asamer from the business, which left the remaining partners with a combined share of 75.01 per cent.

Libya Holdings Group to buy out Asamer interest in LCC

29 April 2015, Published under Cement News

Benghazi-based Libya Holdings Group is to acquire Austrian majority owner Asamer in the Libyan Cement Company (LCC), according to reports in the Libyan Herald. Asamer bought into LCC when it was privatised in 2008 paying LYD200m for a 50.6 per cent share. The remaining equity was held by the Economic and Social Development Fund. Ten percent of the ESDF’s shares were supposed to be distributed to the workers. Asamer was seeking investors and strategic partners to take on its Libyan busine...