Cement News tagged under: Iskitimtsement

RSS feed

Sibirsky unit receives clearance to increase Iskitimtsement stake

17 December 2014, Published under Cement News

Russia’s Federal Antimonopoly Service has allowed Sibirsky Cement unit Topkinsky Cement to increase its stake in Iskitimtsement to 49.9 per cent from 24.97 per cent, Sibirsky Cement said in a statement on Tuesday. In April 2012, Sibirsky Cement acquired a 10 per cent stake in Iskitimsement. It then approached the Russian competition watchdog for permission to buy the remaining 90 per cent stake which was denied.  In December the holding raised its stake in Iskitimsement to 24.87 per cent.

Russia’s Antimonopoly Service blocks Siberian deal

01 March 2013, Published under Cement News

Russia’s Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) has disallowed a deal for cement producer Russkyaya Tsementanaya Kompania to acquire a 100 per cent shareholding in fellow cement producer Iskitimtsement, according to local press reports. In its ruling, the FAS said it believed the deal would result in limited competition in the Siberian cement market and increased prices, SKIRIN news agency reported. The FAS had previously blocked the sale of a 90 per cent stake in Iskitimtsement to Sibirsk...

Iskitimtsement raises 9M12 output, Russia

03 October 2012, Published under Cement News

Iskitimtsement, part of Russia-based RATM Holding, raised cement output by 23.1 per cent YoY to 1.123Mt in January-September, RIA Novosti news reported. Deliveries rose 28.9 per cent to 1.294Mt during the same nine m onth period. For the third quarter of the year, Iskitimtsement produced 535,000t of cement and sold 579,369t. In September alone, the company’s output reached 168,000t and sales amounted to 187,434t. Iskitimtsement has said it plans to boost 2012 production 9.4 per cent YoY to...