good cement
12 posts
TimePosted 01/08/2008 08:13:36

supply cement with good quality and good price

Dear Sir:

My name is emeer zhao,I'm a practicing sales of a cement company belongs to cement group named SanShi in China which includes many cement factories with the production capacity 120,000MT per day of each producing line.It's my great hornor to introduce my company and our products to you.My company is a branch of the cement group.

We have cement 32.5,42.5,42.5R,52.5 and clinker,with good quality and cheap price.We usually do FOB trade,CIF is acceptable but only with container trans.Please tell me which type of cement do you want,then I'll make a official quotation to you.

Sir! You should know that there are lots of fake buyer inside the cement business circle with fake LC,fake LOI and so on,so we must be careful,another important thing is : I can't suffer fake buyer any more!!!

You ought to know,sir,the price of material is growing and growing,just like any other product all over the world,cement is the same. Exchange rate depreciation of dollars, make all of the world go insane. That's why I'm such hurry about our business, I'm afraid of the price what I just gave you will change higher.

If you really want to buy,then provide us document of our business after my quotation,what I can do is make an application to my company for holding the price what I provide you! 

The quantity to supply you from my company is 1,000,000MT per month at least,if you want more,we'll ask for our cement group to support us.

Our group's web site is:  
http://www.leomax.com/   You can check and see.I really want to cooperate with you,I'm real,and honest! I can provide you any document which you want for our business.I promise!We are a branch company of the cement group,but not under it's control,we have cement factory ourselves,we make cement and sell cement,with a trade mark named 'Sanshi' under a business contract with the cement group.Do remember that we are not boker,we're the first hand supplier.Welcome you come and visit our company and factory.

P.S. If you are a direct buyer,that's fine, then the price of what I will offer, you can use directly.But if you are a broker, please add your comission into the price which I offer. Because the price I offer you is our lowest price already, thank you!

What's your opinion? waiting for your reply sincerely! 

We have cement 32.5,42.5,42.5R,52.5 and clinker,with good quality and cheap price.We usually do FOB trade,CIF is acceptable but only with container trans.Please tell me which type of cement do you want,then I'll make a official quotation to you.

Sir! You should know that there are lots of fake buyer inside the cement business circle with fake LC,fake LOI and so on,so we must be careful,another important thing is : I can't suffer fake buyer any more!!!

You ought to know,sir,the price of material is growing and growing,just like any other product all over the world,cement is the same. Exchange rate depreciation of dollars, make all of the world go insane. That's why I'm such hurry about our business, I'm afraid of the price what I just gave you will change higher.

If you really want to buy,then provide us document of our business after my quotation,what I can do is make an application to my company for holding the price what I provide you! 

The quantity to supply you from my company is 1,000,000MT per month at least,if you want more,we'll ask for our cement group to support us.

Our group's web site is:  
http://www.leomax.com/   You can check and see.I really want to cooperate with you,I'm real,and honest! I can provide you any document which you want for our business.I promise!We are a branch company of the cement group,but not under it's control,we have cement factory ourselves,we make cement and sell cement,with a trade mark named 'Sanshi' under a business contract with the cement group.Do remember that we are not boker,we're the first hand supplier.Welcome you come and visit our company and factory.

P.S. If you are a direct buyer,that's fine, then the price of what I will offer, you can use directly.But if you are a broker, please add your comission into the price which I offer. Because the price I offer you is our lowest price already, thank you!

What's your opinion? waiting for your reply sincerely! 

If any of you has the intention of cooperation,please contact me by mail :

emeer2000 @ hotmail . com and I'll reply you ASAP.

yours! Best regards!

Emeer Zhao

Deqing Tianhong import & export CO.,LTD.
NO,1150 zhiyuan South Road,WuKang Town,Deqing County Zhe Jiang Province,China

TEL:86-15842621012
FAX:
86-572-8885808(public fax,if you fax me,please note me,thank you!)

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.