International Cement Review
Whether you are involved in the production, trade, transportation, distribution of cement, clinker and allied products, International Cement Review (ICR) reports all the latest global developments. A monthly magazine plus comprehensive daily industry news, international reports, detailed technical studies, video reports, podcasts, full archive research service via its website CemNet.com
International Cement Review and CemNet.com’s wealth of data services and informed commentary is unrivaled in this vital industrial sector.
Available on the CemNet website
- Digital Issues of International Cement Review
- Cement Industry News Service
- Global cement industry statistics/analysis
- Video presentations
- Major archive of articles from ICR and CemNet
- Monthly podcasts and editor’s blog
- B2B Cement Industry Directory
- Technical Cement Forum
- Weekly email news updates
Available on the App Stores
As an annual subscriber you will receive regular monthly copies of ICR via airmail at the start of each month. In addition all copies of ICR are also available to subscribers in a variety of digital formats via CemNet.com on your PC, the Apple App store or the Google Play App store on your tablet device as part of your subscription:
- Immediate delivery – no postal delays
- Search highlight and bookmark your issues
- Print individual reports
- Links that connect to a world of online content
- Full digital archive of Issues
- Travel friendly tablet edition each month on your ipad or android device
- Access back issues at the touch of a button
New subscribers will also receive a complimentary copy of The Cement Plant Operations Handbook, some 250 pages of excellent technical content – an invaluable guide for all cement industry personnel. In 2014, new subscribers and renewals will receive a copy of the newly published 6th Edition of this sought after guide.
Subscribers can access over 20,000 news stories and well over 10 years of full content from ICR, allowing for comprehensive research and analysis of specific topics, corporate news, technical advances, country and regional developments – all easily accessible and user-friendly.