On what basis we operate the PH Fan
Pl. clarify the following things:
1. What is the Basic parameters to operate the Kiln Pre-heater Fan (i.e. what is the draft
limit) for ILC Kilns.
2. How much draft we have to maintain across the PH stages (like, stage-1, 2.3.4,5...)
3. What is the draft limit at Kiln inlet for ILC Kiln?
4. What is the draft limit at PC outlet?
5. What is the draft limit at PH Exit?
Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.
Re: On what basis we operate the PH Fan
No. of stages is 5 with ILC kiln for 6000 tpd plant.
1) PH fan inlet draught for 5 stage LP cyclone ILC system is 500 - 600 mmWG
2) pressure drop across each cyclone should not more than 50 - 80 mmWG
3) At kiln inlet Should not exceed 40 - 50 mmWG (Depends on DOC)
4) At PC Outlet depends on Combustion of fuel ( usually 80 - 100 mmWG)
5) designers argues that 950 mmWG should be safe limit for the structural integrity of PH