Sunlight
6 posts
TimePosted 23/01/2010 17:57:56
Sunlight says

Urgent

GOOD DAY EXPERT`S I NEED YOUR HELP IF ANY HAVE GOOD EXPERIANCE WITH CLINKER COOLER :-

MY COMPANY NEED TO GUOTE A NEW COOLER AND THIER TARGET IS ONE OF THREE :-

1- SF CROSS BAR

2- IKN PANDULEUM COOLER

3- PYROFLOOR COOLER

TO PRDUCE 1000 TONE / DAY OPC WITH WET LONG ROTARY KILN , SO ANY ONE COULD HELP TO SELECT THE BEST ONE ?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE SF CROSS BAR COOLER IS FIRST CHOICE ACCORDING TO MY COMPANY THOUGHT I FIND REAL CONTACTING BETWEEN MOVABLE ELEMENTS AND CLINKER THAT LEADS TOO MANY WEAR COULD ANY ONE SHARE WITH THAT SUBJECT .

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU AND THAT IS MY FIRST POST

WARM THANKS

JEAN Y

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

M.Azhar
74 posts
TimePosted 30/01/2010 14:03:27
M.Azhar says

Re: Urgent

Dear I will suggest you IKN coller , Reasons are

1. Less mechanical maintenance

2. High heat recovery, (high secondary air temperature)

3.Roller crusher (Having high crushing efficiency with no wear tear)

4.PHD(pneumatic hopper drainage) system for the dust conveying , maintenance less and compact system

maddy
10 posts
TimePosted 10/02/2010 06:45:01
maddy says

Dear Jeany,

The best option is to go for SF CROSS Bar Coller supplied by FLSmidth.  The reasons are as follows:

1) Mechanical Air Flow Control

2) No moving Grates so, wear and tear will b be less. Easy replacement of Cross bars (they dont damage at all unless if operation is not done perfectly as per FLS standards)

3) Optimised Air disturbtion.

4) Reduce installation time and cost.

5) Reduction in power of coller fans.

6) Clinker conveying and air distrubtion are separate.

These SF cross bars are proved to be the best one.

Dear Jeany for any further doubts regarding you can mail me on madhu75nemani@gmail.com.

Regards,

Maddy

ILA
49 posts
TimePosted 13/02/2010 15:34:50
ILA says

Dear Mr Maddy

I guess the walking floor  is the best because :

walking floor bottom no conveying elements in clinker layer active clinker distribution, red river fighting

aeration cassette autogenous wear protection homogeneous aeration

contact seals no stray air no under-grate spillage

flow regulator aeration according to local requirement  constant aeration irrespective of any incidents

within the layer

that's type of cooler use the rapid air for cooling and towards hot clinker t point and then backed to the normal cooling that due to

valve spring flow regulator has been developed for the application in movable systems. Unlike other types of flow regulators like Sf cross bar that leads to no secondary air high velocity , no re rotation of dust , completely no red river .

and no real contacting elements like cross-bars , retainer brackets and sealing profiles that can reduced the maint. cost to min.

Many lanes with sequence transportation produced the safe clinker cooling with out dust and with out heat loss .

Regards

ILA

valve spring flow regulator has been developed for the application in movable systems. Unlike other types of flow regulators like Sf cross bar that leads to no secondary air high velocity , no re rotation of dust , completely no red river .

and no real contacting elements like cross-bars , retainer brackets and sealing profiles that can reduced the maint. cost to min.

Many lanes with sequence transportation produced the safe clinker cooling with out dust and with out heat loss .

Regards

ILA