shaik
8 posts
TimePosted 08/07/2010 00:14:28
shaik says

Doubts in Cement Industry

Dear Sirs,

I am new to cement industry, i have some following doubts

1.In which conditions Burner pipe displaced (inside the kiln or out side)what will happen in both conditions.

2.Heavy lumps or balls observed in kiln (through cctv camera) what immidiate action we have to take.

3. what will happen if we are maintain 99% calcination in bottom cyclone.

waiting for your valuble answers,

shaik

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

Bhaskar Agate
84 posts
TimePosted 08/07/2010 04:29:47

Re: Doubts in Cement Industry

Dear Shaik,

1. Burner pipe displaced inside ....Cooling zone at the discharge end of the kiln will get lengthened; Burning zone,transition zones will get shifted towards back end of the Kiln.

Burner pipe displaced outside ....Shorter cooling zone length and various zone shifting towards the front end of the Kiln.

2. Burning zone lumps .....To control the fuel fired in the kiln maintaining O2 at the back end.monitor cooler performance closely with its associated process and operating parameters.

3. The chances of clinkering is expected at the bottom cyclone.

Regards

Bhaskar

ILA
49 posts
TimePosted 09/07/2010 07:19:10
ILA says

Dear Shaik

When you operate in extremely short flame and very concentrate heat transfer , the process material will reach high Temp. it then you have to move the burner IN further into kiln ,this will allow to use secondary air in the last section of the kiln for material cooling .When you operate in long flame as addressed to difficulty to burn raw meal for example you have to shift your burner pipe out . 

these zone lumps related to :-

- High load of the kiln ,ring of coating falling, Forced continuing of operation .The  cooler troubles , And blocking of T . Duct .

And i guess Mr. Bhaskar answer the No 3 very well .

Best regards

ILA  

shaik
8 posts
TimePosted 10/07/2010 10:47:52
shaik says

Thank you sir